The reason for Bob's choice for Real Estate as a career:
Bob gets tremendous satisfaction from assisting people attain their goals and realizing their dreams in buying or selling Real Estate. A home is normally one of your largest investments and is something that is shared by the entire family. Bob considers himself as a "lifestyle consultant". There is so much more involved than the physical home itself.
The People Side of the Business
Bob understands that even though we surrounded with incredible technology advances in today's world, Real Estate is still a "people business". People have needs, people have feelings, people have lifestyles. Bob will always be sensitive to the personal side of Real Estate and treat his clients like he would like to be treated.
The Business Side of Real Estate
Clients will always benefit from Bob's expertise, whether they are trying to sell their home for top market value or buying a home. Bob provides a very valuable market analysis and evaluation so clients can make sound decisions on their transaction. In addition, Bob offers strong negotiation skills and innovative marketing and aggressive marketing techniques.
The Real Estate Process
Buying or selling a home can be very emotional. Bob's philosophy is that stress can be minimized by sharing his expertise with his clients. Knowledge truly is power in Real Estate. In fact, Bob will review and follow his 22 points of service from the day that you first meet with Bob to after the closing. The 22 points of service are invaluable to the first time buyer / seller as well as the "Real Estate Veteran". Bob has to keep in mind that the transaction should be a pleasant experience on the personal/lifestyle side as well as the investment side. Bob is looking for clients for life - not just one transaction.
Bob works and lives by certain values called "The Taste Values":
- Trust Trust your clients / earn their trust
- Accountability Accept the responsibility to provide the highest level of service on every transaction
- Support Understand your client's needs and keep their best interest in mind at all times
- Teamwork Communication is essential throughout the transaction. You will benefit from Bob's excellent listening skills.
- Effort Bob will provide the strongest effort possible to satisfy his client's needs. He has been known to say, "that he will go through walls for his clients"