Our Commitment to Our Sellers
When you entrust the marketing of your home to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, the sale of your home will be our primary responsibility.
We are committed to the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, client concern and service. When you list your home with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, we will provide you with the following:
1. Agency Alternatives. We will review the agency alternatives and representations that are available to you and to potential buyers, Seller Agency, Buyer Agency and Disclosed or Limited Dual Agency. The representation of your interests, and my role as your agent for the different agency relationships, will be thoroughly presented to you for your consideration.
2. Marketing Plan. We will present to you a custom Marketing Plan - a formal written plan for marketing your property.
3. Competitive Market Analysis. We will provide you with a current Competitive Market Analysis, and will assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
4. Financing Alternatives. We will show you various financing alternatives for buyers of your property, and discuss the likely impact of each alternative on your sale.
5. Estimated Proceeds. If you desire we will furnish you with an approximate estimate of the proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property.
6. Home Enhancement. If needed, we will develop a plan to enhance your property’s ability to attract buyers.
7. Teamwork. We will present your property to the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage sales team. I will share with you the team’s review and recommendations to help you realize the best price obtainable for your property.
8. Promotion to Other Brokers. We will promote your property to other reputable, professional brokers and sales associates in the area.
9. Multiple Listing Service. We will prepare a plan for your property to appear in the local Multiple Listing Service. The information will be submitted by the date we have selected, for the property’s debut on the market to achieve maximum impact.
10. Property Information. We will make information on your property available to local and out-of-town buyer prospects. Additional copies of this information will be available for sales associates and prospective buyers at your property.
11. Direct Marketing. We will distribute promotional materials on your property to key market areas to attract potential buyers.
12. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Sign. We will place a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage FOR SALE sign on your property, to help generate calls to our offices from prospective buyers.
13. Advertising. We will review with you our advertising program - including Coldwell Banker Online, our Real Estate Buyer’s Guide and local and national ad program.
14. Seller Disclosure. We will present your written disclosure regarding the condition of your property to buyer prospects to assist them in preparing an offer. You will keep the information current on the disclosure form and inform us of any changes.
15. Home Warranty. We will provide you with information regarding a warranty on the operating systems of your property to increase its marketability and help reduce your liability to the buyer.
16. Title Services. We will provide you with information regarding our title company and give you the opportunity to order title work early to allow for a timely, smooth closing.
17. Marketing Activity Report. We will provide you with updates on a regular basis to keep you informed of competitive market conditions, buyer activity, and the actions we have taken to market your property.
18. Qualifying Buyers. We will seek financial qualifying information on all buyers submitting a purchase offer.
19. Purchase Offers. We will review all purchase offers as they are presented, and we will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favorable for you.
20. Closing the Sale. We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire process.
21. After-Sale Service. We will contact you after the closing to follow u~ on any remaining details or service needs.
22. Service Satisfaction Survey. We will provide you with a confidential opportunity to give an evaluation of our services.
Exceptional Personal Service. At Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage,
we never forget that the sale of your property is a very important,
personal matter. We do all those things - both big and small - that make
a difference in the way your property is sold and how you are treated
in the process. At Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your property
is not just “another listing.”